First Presbyterian Day School serves families who are seeking a faith based preschool program. We provide a loving, nurturing and creative environment for children with a focus on their social, emotional, intellectual, physical as well as spiritual needs. We believe in utilizing intentional play in our classes where teachers guide students through play based activities with a purpose.
Our preschool provides:
- Classes for Two, Three and Four-Year Olds
- Weekly Bibletime and monthly Chapel
- Low student-teacher ratio with a teacher and assistant in every class
- Music, Movement and Make Believe
- Gross motor and fine motor skills practice
- Thematic units based on science and social studies topics
- Early literacy and mathematics instruction Children's Art Show - 2017
- Cooperative play
- Independence building
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Tuesday tours are booked for April.
We have opened tours on Thursdays and Fridays at 9:30.
Contact the school office to reserve a spot in one of our tours.
Our registration is currently open. We have limited enrollment availability. Please contact us as soon as possible to reserve your child's spot for the 2017-18 school year.
Please click on the links below for the full Registration Packet for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Welcome Letter
- Registration Instructions
- Student Information Form
- Class Selection and Fee Schedule
- Fees Contract
- Aftercare Information Form
Two Year Old Classes 8:45 AM - 11:45 AM
- 5 Day Class
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday OR Tuesday/Thursday Class
- Young Three's Class for those two year olds with a fall birthday
Three Year Old Classes 8:45 AM - 11:45 AM
- 5 Day Class
- 3 Day Combo Class (You pick your preferred 3 days - 5 options available
KPREP Classes (Four Year Olds) 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- 5 Day Class
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Travel "Around the World" with your friends at First Presbyterian Day School's Summer Camp! We will explore culture, music, food, language and geography through clever crafts, cooking experiences, and investigations of traditions unique to each country. Each child will record their adventures in a journal by illustrating and/or writing about their experiences.
- The camp is open to children who have finished a three year old or four year old program at FPDS or another preschool and children who have finished kindergarten.
- The camp will run Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM daily.
- Children will need to pack a lunch. A snack will be provided.
- Medical forms and paperwork must be complete to enroll. Students from other schools will need additional paperwork.
- $110 per week ($90 for 4 day week) due at registration.
May 30, 31, June 1, 2: MEXICO (4 day week)
June 5 - 9: INDIA
June 12 - 16: CHINA
June 19 - 23: VBS (Click Here for VBS flier)
June 26 - 30: PANAMA
July 3 - 7: EGYPT
July 10 - 14: AUSTRALIA
For more information, contact
Director Children's Art Show - 2017
First Presbyterian Day School