Welcome

First Presbyterian Church (FPC) of St. Petersburg was founded in 1898 at the Southwest corner of 4th Avenue North and 3rd Street N.  Over the years there were two Church buildings on that property. The first building was moved to 10th Street N and is currently the Tenth Street Church of God. 

On May 28, 1967, the congregation began worship with a Procession from this property to the location we enjoy today at 701 Beach Drive NE.

                  

 

     

 

Learn more about First Presbyterian Church by clicking on the links below:

A brief History of First Presbyterian Church

FPC - The First 100 Years

Archictural History of the Sanctuary at 701 Beach Drive NE

History of the Reuter Organ

Specification of the Reuter Organ

First Presbyterian Church


701 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701-2618 | Phone: (727) 822 - 2031 | e-mail: office@fpc-stpete.org